Thanks for visiting! I hope you stay awhile.
As the daughter of a librarian and a tech writer, a love of words is in my blood - probably at a level that isn't quite normal... maiah.com will serve as a creative outlet to publish original content as it flows, focusing primarily on lifestyle elements like travel, love, life & the home.
It'll also serve as a place for you to learn a little bit more about me and the work I do.
I'm Maiah, and I help brands tell their story with a multifaceted approach.
First in New York City, and now in my hometown of Boston - all with a smile and a sense of humor (because if you're not having fun, then what's the point?). My clients have included Audi of America, Delta Air Lines, Google, JCPenney, L'Oreal Paris, NBCUniversal, New Balance, and PUMA. I pride myself on having many repeat projects, thrive off the fast pace, the ability to turn a brief into a gorgeous experience, and will never tire of the face a happy client makes when they see hard work come alive. I'm also one of those lucky people that loves what I do more than I don't (I know - rare, right?).
My heart beats a little faster for...
- Martha’s Vineyard; my happy place. During my years in NYC when I couldn’t get to MV, I’d I go to Red Hook via Water Taxi and pretend it was the same (pro tip: it’s not).
- Antiquing. I'll be real with you: I grew up referring to shopping as “fieldwork.” I’ll never tire of the search for the perfect addition to my home (or my closet).
- Thursday night television. I basically live in Shondaland, where I cry at every episode of Grey’s Anatomy (Yes. Still.) and drink wine unapologetically during Scandal.
- The most perfect BLT. You can find it at Flour Bakery in Back Bay, where you can also find me obsessively snapchatting or insta-storying about it about it because bacon.
- The Finger Lakes, where I love to escape to with the man who makes my heart beat fastest.
Did any of this make you smile? Then I have a feeling we’d get along fine. Let’s chat.